föstudagur, febrúar 16, 2007

the hills (will be) alive with the sound of (my) music

In a very unexpected way I'm going to Switzerland.
The hills will be alive for the sound of music (my music) there too. Will stay in Bern, but will visit Geneva and Lausanne (que eh o nome do meu bairro aonde eu morava em Sao Paulo). The plans are also eating fondue (vcs imaginam fondue de queijo e chocolate suicos!!!) and go to a jazz gig, and the most important thing: REST MY MIND.

I have been through a lot of 'self pressure' and the future (a black hole inside my head) and doubts regarding traineeship programmes, citizenship, money, rent are driving me crazy.... I'm low and looking terrible. So, nothing better than travelling to put the things in the right place of confused (and sensitive) minds. What I'm looking forward in this trip is to find a way inside myself to re-start. I done some things write, but others no.... the track is still right but the road is dangerous.... feeling like a car which needs to be repaired.

Tell you how was it on wednesday, when I come back (hoping) 'refurbished' and with a new painting.

2 Ummæli:

Blogger Dora sagði...

Caraca... chocolate e queijo suíço com fondue?!

Por favor Mari... REZA por mim enquanto estiver desfrutando disso!! ^^

Beijo beijo

föstudagur, febrúar 16, 2007 4:18:00 e.h.  
Anonymous Nafnlaus sagði...

ei ei ei invejinha branca dos fondues hehehehe
com certeza estará fresh and new!
rebiuld ourselves as fvezes faz bem... é importante!

kiss kiss

miðvikudagur, febrúar 21, 2007 5:37:00 e.h.  

Skrifa ummæli

Gerast áskrifandi að Birta ummæli [Atom]

<< Heim