föstudagur, febrúar 09, 2007

The day I saw Tony Blair for the first time

The day I saw Tony Blair for the first time started wrong... I was late, I was tired, I was bored... I just wanted to leave fr anywhere and sleep........ but Blair was waiting for me and I was waiting for him.

Phelim was waiting for me too.... Suddenly, I've got two tickets for the Prime Minister's Questions and of course I will give for someone who worth it. I could not give up.

Pills Pills and a bit more of water on my face! That's better, its gonna be fine.

So here he was... Not as taller as I thought... but of course wearing a red tie and carrying his red folder, and smiling and laughing and beating the tories! Over and over and over again.



He wasn't looking like a hero that day... but like a normal person... a guy who was there doing his job properly... trying to give his best without make a fuzz. I loved it.

and then... like a mouse hidding under the shelf, he disappeared.... the show was over... gone...

...but my dreams ... they were awake (even my body almost collapsing) and they saw nothing else than the truth.

The following debate was about the reform of the House of Lords... I have an opinion about it... I have (almost) a proposal! If I had the opportunity.... If the things were different.... why do I want to make difference in the wrong place???????

well... well.... maybe in the next real life simulation.

1 Ummæli:

Anonymous Nafnlaus sagði...

maybe the next rela life simulation esteja mais próxima do que vc imagina...

kiss kiss

þriðjudagur, febrúar 13, 2007 1:32:00 f.h.  

Skrifa ummæli

Gerast áskrifandi að Birta ummæli [Atom]

<< Heim