fimmtudagur, maí 10, 2007

News...

Just to let people updated about what's happening in my life. Here are some news:

- I am going to Bristol this Saturday
- I've got a temporary job after the master
- I am going to stay in London (at least) until October
- I am going to visit the European Parliament in Strasbourg in July
- I am going to the Labour Party Conference in September
- I've been buying loads of IR and British politics books at LSE (as much as you can carry for £o.50)
- I've found a party which happens once a month in a church, where they have interesting and nice gigs and people (festa estranha com gente esquisita rocks!), so, now I go there every month
- I am going to Cardiff (the Welsh capital) one day after the end of my exams
- I am planning going to Manchester for an International Art Festival for couple days
- I am still doing two internships
- I am still confused about the European/American men
- I've got a pair of rollerblades

4 Ummæli:

Anonymous Nafnlaus sagði...

Sounds like loads of work. I think the "I'm going to Switzerland in July" is missing though. :-) And about the men ... Well.

fimmtudagur, maí 10, 2007 2:31:00 e.h.  
Blogger Unknown sagði...

What, no trip to the Hague in July?

Saudades!

fimmtudagur, maí 10, 2007 3:09:00 e.h.  
Blogger Unknown sagði...

Dois estágios e um emprego? What can I say? Parabéns, muié!

Boas festas por aí... e meu, preciso passar aí pra fazer um ataque a essa livraria.

bjos!

fimmtudagur, maí 10, 2007 9:24:00 e.h.  
Blogger Thomaz Napoleão sagði...

Plenty of books, trips and items on the agenda, that's excellent! As long as you're not overworked, that's the path to follow.

Are rollerblades useful in London? I thought the city was just too large for that... Not that I'm the best example anyway: I could move around on a bike in Paris, but I don't! :p

Do you have flexible working times in your internships? I wonder how MPs and MEPs do their day-to-day business.

fimmtudagur, maí 10, 2007 10:15:00 e.h.  

Skrifa ummæli

Gerast áskrifandi að Birta ummæli [Atom]

<< Heim