fimmtudagur, apríl 19, 2007

music + hellhole inside

"As I got into other music, and moved away from the Manics as their newer albums became less exciting and the band themselves lost the magic that had made them so wonderful in the first place, I suppose I became rather embarrassed by the obsessive side of Manics fandom. The glitter, feather boas, self harm and tiger print became the stuff of supercliche (...). Of course there was also the fact that I got happier, made more friends, and started to forget about the hellhole that had been my school".
from the *highly* recommended blog: http://jamiesrunoutgroove.blogspot.com
**
-I think he's kind right, however, there will always be a hellhole inside of those who doesn't match with everything around...-

1 Ummæli:

Anonymous Nafnlaus sagði...

Hope makes no sense when you don't match with the world. That's the real hellhole.

Then again, maybe hopelessness is the key to ultimate joy. Who said the future matters? Who said the world is better than us?

laugardagur, apríl 21, 2007 4:44:00 e.h.  

Skrifa ummæli

Gerast áskrifandi að Birta ummæli [Atom]

<< Heim